Website Project: Experience the Death and Recreate the life with Nature
by Sam Lam
by Sam Lam
Theme: Experience the Death and Recreate the life with Nature
Please listen to the above embedded natural sound while you are reading the following project information.
“不以物喜, 不以己悲, 念天地之空曠, 獨意念之寬慰.”
(范仲淹 – 岳陽樓記)
“Don’t be happy because of material; don’t be sad because of your emotion. Think about the endless space of the sky and the ground, only your widely mind can console yourself.”
(Fan Chun Yim – Ngor Yeung Lau Kei)
It had been a problem issue for human being to think about the meaning of life and how to tackle the issues and challenges during lifetime since ancient times. In modern times, our lives are faced with turbulent changing environment due to the globalization, technology advancement and conflicting of different social values.
Death is a big issue in life. Is death just confining to physical death? If people feel no meaning of life, hiding at home, stay away from people, feel lonely and spiritual emptiness, is it also close to death situation? Physical death includes the death of body and mind. People can still live when their mind are close to death. It is a serious issue in influencing the stability and development of our society and a fatal adverse effect to influence the life quality of people in modern times.
According to the information from Wikipedia, around 800,000 to a million people die by suicide every year, making it the 10th leading cause of death worldwide.
Therefore, this project is trying to contribute to help solving the issue of this social problem from an educational and experience approach.
• To get close to the natural environment and expose to the opportunity to link one’s own personal experience with nature.
• To experience the simulation of death and ritual purification process to encourage people to treasure their loved ones and reorganize their lives.
• To inspire people to recreate a meaningful life.
• Educational Program
• 7 day workshop
Principal Experience Aesthetics:
It is a 7 day Experience the Death and Recreate the Life with Nature Workshop.
Some major experiences’ concept:
A) Chinese Death Meal
B) Ritual purification
D) Exhibition of personal creatures
E) Assure the recreate process
1) Organizational Partners:
• Coordinate with the social organizations e.g. youth associations, mentally problem hostel, Samarians Society, hospitals, charity organizations, drug rehabilitation etc.
• Business corporations’ sponsorship on Corporate Social Responsibility Corporate Program.
2) Individual Participants:
• Personal development program
• People which want to recreate their lives
Corporations, Associations or parties which are interested to sponsor this project are welcomed to send email to the following email contact and your enquiry will be treated with high respect and appreciation.
Email contact : outdoorsky@firstname.lastname@example.org